We are the authorized service station of the following 13 manufacturers, you are assured that the service personnel attend to your vessels are properly trained, assessed and certified based on individual manufacturer's stringent training program.
We are kept up to date when there are new technical updates from the manufacturers.
Spare parts for critical parts are genuine and come from the manufacturers.
N&P Maritime is authorized by:
1. Zhenjiang Siyang Diesel Engine Manufacturing Co., Ltd
2. CSSC Luzhou Zhenjiang Marine Auxiliary Machinery Co., Ltd A.K.A. Zhenjiang Marine Auxiliary Machinery
3. Wuxi Hai Hong Boat Making Co., Ltd.
4. Boatbuilding Branch, Qingdao Beihai Shipbuilding Heavy Industry Co., Ltd A.K.A. Qingdao Beihai
5. Oriental Precision & Engineering Co., Ltd
6. Jiangsu Jiaoyan Marine Equipment Co., Ltd formerly known as Jiangyin Xinjiang F.R.P. Co., Ltd
7. Wuxi Xingsheng Gear Case Factory
Through our partnership with Marland Boat Service Ltd., our technicians are also trained and certified by:
1. Shigi Shipbuilding Co., Ltd
2. Sekigahara Seisakusho Ltd.
3. Nishi-F Co., Ltd (including Nishi-Nippon F.R.P. Shipbuilding Co., Ltd & Ishihara Dockyard Co., Ltd)
4. Mansei Inc. (including Mansei Industry Co., Ltd, Miura Machine Co., Ltd & Miura Vider Co., Ltd)
5. Iknow Machinery Co., Ltd formerly known as Tsuji Heavy Industry
6. Fassmer-Marland Co., Ltd formerly known as Hai Hong Boat Making Co., Ltd (Guangzhou)
N&P Maritime complies to the requirements of IACS UR Z17 for the service of Lifeboats and Rescue Boats, Launching Appliances and Release Gear.
We comply to MSC 402(96) and is approved service provider for the following classification societies:
With the MSC 402(96) compliance, it has been established that:
All our personnel are certified by the manufacturer for each make and type of the equipment
On top of manufacturer's training, we have a recognised in-house training program to train our personnel for WSH, Theorical and Practical training
Availability of Reference Documents as well as Manufacturer's Instructions (including updates, amendments and safety notices)
We have specialized tools required for the equipment servicing
Genuine replacement parts for critical parts like release gear and winch system can be sourced from us
Since the resolution IMO MSC 402(96) is in force from 1st Jan 2020, N&P Maritime has been actively applying to Flag Administrations for approval as Authorized Service Provider for the Maintenance, Thorough examination, Operational testing, Overhaul and Repair of Lifeboats and Rescue boats, Launching appliances and Release gear.
We are also constantly updating to meet Flag Administration's requirements.
As of 25th May 2020, N&P Maritime has acquired the approval from Liberia, Bahamas and Panama Flag as their Authorized Service Provider for the Maintenance, Thorough examination, Operational testing, Overhaul and Repair of Lifeboats and Rescue boats, Launching appliances and Release gear.
As a valued partner for RWO, our service techncians are trained by RWO for Commissioning, Service, Troubleshooting of their Oily Water Separator. Our service technicians undergo a refresher training every 3 years in Bremen whereby they also take the Deckma authorization training for Service, Repair and Calibration of the Deckma 15PPM Bilge Alarms.
N&P Maritime is ISO9001:2015 accredited by Bureau Veritas for Inspection Service to Lifeboat and Davit and the Supply of spare parts.
We are also Bizsafe 4 certified by Singapore Workplace Safety and Health Council. This is a requirement for local companies to be able to work in any Singapore shipyards.