Our list of Manufacturer license given after successfully completed their lifeboat, davit, release gear and lifeboat engine training is available for download here. Manufacturer name, followed by technician name and license expiry date is all listed. Our technicians are trained by manufacturers according to MSC.402(96). N&P Maritime is Liberia, Panama, Bahamas, ABS, LR and ClassNK certified to MSC.402(96).
Also listed is our ISO 9001:2015 approval issued by BV. Other Classification approvals for the lifeboat, release gear and launching appliance inspection and service according to MSC. Circ 1206 rev. 1 are also listed here for download.
N&P Maritime is honoured to work with our established manufacturers of lifeboats and launching appliances for the servicing of their equipment.
Our company's policy is to continue the close cooperations with manufacturers and get more specialised with each make and type of equipment.
Based on IMO studies, a lack of familiarity with lifeboats and the associated equipment are still one of the major contributor to lifeboat accidents.
We believe the same is true for the personnel who service the lifeboats; "Specialisation" is better than "Generalisation".
As authorized service station of the manufacturers, you are assured that the service personnel attend to your vessels are properly trained, assessed and certified based on individual manufacturer's stringent training program.
We are kept up to date when there are new technical updates from the manufacturers.
Spare parts for critical parts are genuine and come from the manufacturers.
N&P Maritime is authorized by:
1. Zhenjiang Siyang Diesel Engine Manufacturing Co., Ltd
2. CSSC Luzhou Zhenjiang Marine Auxiliary Machinery Co., Ltd A.K.A. Zhenjiang Marine Auxiliary Machinery
3. Wuxi Hai Hong Boat Making Co., Ltd.
4. Boatbuilding Branch, Qingdao Beihai Shipbuilding Heavy Industry Co., Ltd A.K.A. Qingdao Beihai
5. Oriental Precision & Engineering Co., Ltd
6. Jiangsu Jiaoyan Marine Equipment Co., Ltd formerly known as Jiangyin Xinjiang F.R.P. Co., Ltd
7. Wuxi Mingzi Machinery Manufacturing Co., Ltd
8. Wuxi Xingsheng Gear Case Factory
Through our partnership with Marland Boat Service Ltd., our technicians are also trained and certified by:
1. Tsuneishi Facilities & Craft Co., Ltd (including Sanyo Works Co., Ltd, Kambara Ringyo Co., Ltd, Tsuneishi Forestry Construction Co., Ltd & Tsuneishi Holdings Corporation Tsuneishi Forestry Construction Company)
2. Shigi Shipbuilding Co., Ltd
3. Sekigahara Seisakusho Ltd.
4. Nishi-F Co., Ltd (including Nishi-Nippon F.R.P. Shipbuilding Co., Ltd & Ishihara Dockyard Co., Ltd)
5. Mansei Inc. (including Mansei Industry Co., Ltd, Miura Machine Co., Ltd & Miura Vider Co., Ltd)
6. Iknow Machinery Co., Ltd formerly known as Tsuji Heavy Industry
7. Fassmer-Marland Co., Ltd formerly known as Hai Hong Boat Making Co., Ltd (Guangzhou)
8. Wuxi Dongwu Marine Equipment Co., Ltd
N&P Maritime complies to the requirements of IACS UR Z17 for the service of Lifeboats and Rescue Boats, Launching Appliances and Release Gear.
For the following classification, our approval is now compliant to MSC 402(96)
With the MSC 402(96) compliance, it has been established that:
All our personnel are certified by the manufacturer for each make and type of the equipment
On top of manufacturer's training, we have a recognised in-house training program to train our personnel for WSH, Theorical and Practical training
Availability of Reference Documents as well as Manufacturer's Instructions (including updates, amendments and safety notices)
We have specialized tools required for the equipment servicing
Genuine replacement parts for critical parts like release gear and winch system can be sourced from us
Since the resolution IMO MSC 402(96) is in force from 1st Jan 2020, N&P Maritime has been actively applying to Flag Administrations for approval as Authorized Service Provider for the Maintenance, Thorough examination, Operational testing, Overhaul and Repair of Lifeboats and Rescue boats, Launching appliances and Release gear.
We are also constantly updating to meet Flag Administration's requirements.
As of 25th May 2020, N&P Maritime has acquired the approval from Liberia, Bahamas and Panama Flag as their Authorized Service Provider for the Maintenance, Thorough examination, Operational testing, Overhaul and Repair of Lifeboats and Rescue boats, Launching appliances and Release gear.
As a valued partner for RWO Veolia, our service techncians are trained by RWO Veolia for Commissioning, Service, Troubleshooting of their Oily Water Separator. Our service technicians undergo a refresher training every 3 years in Bremen whereby they also take the Deckma authorization training for Service, Repair and Calibration of the Deckma 15PPM Bilge Alarms.
N&P Maritime is ISO9001:2015 accredited by Bureau Veritas for Inspection Service to lifeboat and davit and the Supply of spare parts.
We are also Bizsafe 4 certified by Singapore Workplace Safety and Health Council. This is a requirement for local companies to be able to work in any Singapore shipyards.